The Classica Viva Academy, presented by Maria Masycheva and Georgy Gromov – winners of over 20 international competitions, including the Geneva, Sendai, M.Long – J.Thibaud and Seoul, is now offering a brand new master class for classical music enthusiasts!
A special set of courses is developed for amateurs in order to broaden their musical perception and knowledge.
- You like music, but feel that you lack some understanding of the field?
- You visit concerts and would like to better understand the musical content?
- You enjoy listening to music and would like to be able to better follow the form of a piece, hear the harmonic structures and understand the composers intentions with ease?
Then this course is right for you!
The 2018 summer edition of the Academy takes place in the incredible Villa Rospigliosi, situated just next to the Vinci city, the birth place of Leonardo da Vinci.
One of the most beautiful regions in Italy – Tuscany – is well known as the cradle of the Italian Renaissance and the land of Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and Dante. Amazing landscapes with vine hills, spicy odours of summer Italian plants, small ancient towns and the famous Uffizi Gallery in Florence attract people from all over the world.
Villa Rospigliosi is located 2km from the hometown of Leonardo da Vinci and just 40km from Florence. It is a perfect place for a new musical experience, for opening your creative potential and enlarging your scopes.
During 11 days you will plunge into music and will be provided with the following opportunities:
- live on the beautiful villa with a swimming pool and a view on the Tuscan mountains
- enjoy the cultural ambience in the heart of Italy, in company of arts and artists
- receive four lectures focused on music
- receive two lectures focused on literature and its relation to music
- see live the work of great artists at their master classes – winners of major competitions, jury members and reknown professors
- experience the everyday life of professional musicians, see their challenges, achievements and interests
- visit the museum of Leonardo da Vinci in his hometown
- visit the Uffizi Gallery and other museums of Florence
- enjoy classical open air concerts
- see films on great musicians at the evening open air cinema
1200 Euro for application before May 31st, 2018
1400 Euro for applications after June 1st, 2018
This price includes:
11 nights at Villa Minghetti (arrival on August 9th, departure on August 20th, double/triple rooms available)
meal twice a day (breakfast and dinner)
admission to all of the courses, lectures, seminars and rehearsals
open air concerts
evening open air cinema
The participants are required to pay a non refundable application fee (100 euro) during the application process, and to pay for the course and accommodation in cash on their arrival.